Sunday 5 December 2010

"Before I Was Famous" by Genesis Elijah & Krate Krusaders Released Monday 6th December on Outta Town Sounds


"Before I Was Famous" by Genesis Elijah & Krate Krusaders drops Monday 6th December on Outta Town Sounds.



There are still plans for more videos from the album at the turn of the year, more dates, and watch out for both Genesis Elijah and Krate Krusaders embarking on new projects by Spring. They play Sound in Penzance on Friday 10th December

FULL TRACKLISTING IS
Krate Krusaders Intro
Wrap Music
Doing My Damn Thing
One Day
What I Am
F*ck It
Day Dream pt 2 ft Andrea
Highs & Lows
Keep Going
Right Here (Love Song Pt2) ft SlikZ & Vanessa English
I Wanna Be An MC ft SlikZ
Before Genesis
Bonus
Wanna Be An MC Rmx ft Jai, Ruthless, Trozion & Andrea

http://genesiselijah.blogspot.com

No comments: